Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Welcome to my campaign blog

Thank you for taking the time to come and see my campaign blog. Throughout the campaign I will use this blog to update people on issues facing our district and what I think we need to do as a district to move forward.

Something that will serve as an asset to our district and community is a way to communicate and that is something that local factions of government have always had a problem with. I will work to communicate in this campaign and I will not stop when and if I am elected. My goal if elected to the school board will be to improve communication and make sure parents are informed on the issues facing their children and our district.

I hope this blog will serve to you as a place where you can find for information about my campaign and learn more about me. Please take a look around and I look forward to posting many more posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment