Thursday, August 27, 2009

My name is Allen Reichle and I am a candidate for the East China School Board. As your next school board member I will have these three clear commitments on the board:

  • To be Trustworthy, I will serve on the board as someone that the community can trust to stand up for their values and concerns. Whether it comes to a vote or just a discussion I will listen intently and then be a voice on the school board for the best interests of the people and the education of your children.
  • To be Responsible, I will advocate for smart management and responsible spending of the school budget. I will ask questions when something does not make sense, and stand up when it is wrong. Also I will institute accountability and transparency on how the money does get spent.
  • Commitment to Education, My recent experience in a public school system gives me a unique advantage for improvement and my enthusiasm for learning will allow me to engage in the many opportunities and ideas we can use for our schools.


www.ReichleForSchoolBoard.com; ReichleForSchoolBoard@yahoo.com
For any questions, comments, or concerns please call 765-3849 or (810) 580-1895
Please Vote ALLEN REICHLE on Tuesday, May 4th 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment