Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Decision on Running for the School Board in 2010

As some of you already know I am in the process of making a decision on whether or not I will run for the School Board next year. I have tried my best to make it to as many events, meetings, and activities taking place throughout the district so that I can hear the concerns of the people. Mainly I want to get more people involved in the district and without being involved in the community myself I do not feel as a board member I will be effective. It takes hard work and dedication to be on the school board and with your help I will be an effective member. This decision I have to make will not be taken lightly as I know what it means to serve the public through an elected position. In these next couple of weeks I will be trying my best to update you on the issues that our district faces and the ability that I have to address them if elected. For issues you would like to be brought to the forefront of this campaign or questions you may want answered please do not hesitate to email me at ReichleForSchoolBoard@yahoo.com or you can call me at (810) 580-1895.

No comments:

Post a Comment